Wintertime in Eureka Springs brings Relaxation, Re-connection and a chance to explore the Ozark landscapes with Discounted Overnight Room Rates.
For those looking to reconnect and relax with your spouse or partner, plan some spa time, shop, dine and stay over night with discounted Winter room rates by 30-45% from the normal season rates. Click here for availability. For Great Winter Things To Do, see below…
- ESP Weekend-Jan 5th-7th & 12th-14th
- Ozark Mountain Music Festival-Jan 18th-21st
- Mardi Gras Festival-Feb 2nd-13th
- Crescent Ice Skating Rink-Open Daily from 5pm-7pm Jan/Feb. Contingent on Weather. 877-342-9766.
- Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge-Open Daily 9am-5pm
- The Great Passion Play Holy Land Tours-Open Monday-Friday 10am & 2pm. Bible and History Museum also open.
- Intrigue Theater-Open Saturdays in January at 8pm.
- Flickering Tales-Open Fri & Sat at 11pm
- Spirits of the Basin Tour-Open Fri & Sat at 8pm
- Crescent Ghost Tours-Open Daily at 8pm
- Escape Room 13-Open Daily 10am-10pm
- Haunted Eureka Tours-Daily at 7pm
- Downtown -N- Underground Tour-Open Wed-Sun at 4pm
- Not Really A Door– Open Fri at 7pm
- Keels Creek Winery Tasting Room-Open Daily Noon-5pm
- Fresh Harvest Olive Oil & Balsamic Tasting Room
- Railway Winery
- Eureka Springs Historical Museum
- Eureka Springs Trolley-Open Wed-Sat 10am-5pm
- Dinner Bell Ranch-By appointment 479-253-2900
- Bear Mountain Riding Stables-By appointment 479-253-6990
- Steves Stables-By appointment 479-253-5877
- Beaver Lake Eagle Watching Tours- (Nov-Feb 26th) Tours leave Rocky Branch Marina on Beaver Lake at 3pm. Call 479-789-5000.
- Hiking/Mountain Biking Trails in Eureka Springs
- Walk to the Natural Springs in Town-Spring Maps available at the Chamber of Commerce
- Lake Leatherwood Trails
- Black Bass Lake Trails
- Harmon Park Loop Trail in Town
- Dog Friendly Park-Harmon Park located on Upper Spring st.
- Eureka Springs Trolley:Wed-Sat 10am-5pm
- Live Music
- Art Galleries
- St. Elizabeth’s Catholic Church
- Pea Ridge National Military Park
- Roaring River State Park
- Hobbs State Park
- Buffalo River Outdoor Center
- War Eagle Mill
- Promise Land Zoo
- Dogwood Canyon Nature Park
- Drive to Beaver Town Bridge or Beaver Dam