Guest Courtesy Policy
- The 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa has a limit of three occupants in any Premium guest room at any point and four occupants in Parlor Suites and Penthouses.
- The policy further states that accepted guest courtesy provides that no guests will be allowed to loiter in the hallways and that guest room doors will remain closed. Noise deemed excessive by the hotel after 10:00 PM will provide reason enough for a request to tone volume to a lower point.
- Two such requests may result in eviction from the premises with no refund of charges.
- Online Booking are available up to 18 months in advance. Bookings made greater than 18 months are Non-Guaranteed and are subject to change on Rate & Availability.
Reservation Policy, Terms, and More Information
- Advance purchase rates are non-refundable
- Rates do not include 14.375% (bed, city, county & state taxes) & 3% (voluntary service charge.)
- Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra-person charges may apply.
- The credit or debit card used at the time of booking will be pre-authorized 72 hours in advance of check-in and charged for one-night room & tax 48 hours prior to arrival. If your method of payment declined, your booking is subject to cancellation.
- A daily resort pass fee of $15 plus tax will be added to your room account and includes the following services: Daily activity/program, Free parking downtown (excludes Saturday), High-Speed Wireless Internet, Free local and credit card calls, Downtown Shuttle, Daily Resort Programming (yoga stretch, pool parties, afternoon social, wine/beer tasting and more!)
- Reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance.
- The 3% voluntary service charge will apply to all guest room sales and is shared wholly with traditionally non-tipped employees.
- Check-in time is 4:00 p.m and check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- The cancellation policy is 48 hours prior to arrival. If you cancel your reservation within 48 hours of arrival, you will be charged 1 night room and tax.
- Guests must be 18 years of age to rent a room.
- Pets are allowed at a fee of $35 per night.
- The Crescent Hotel & Cottages are Non-Smoking.
We Are a Pet-Friendly Hotel
Formerly home to Morris the cat (over 20 years), guests of the Crescent Hotel now enjoy the frolicking fun of Jasper the cat.
We are happy to welcome all trained and well-behaved four-legged friends (dogs and cats unless otherwise approved). Pet Fee is $35 per night / per pet.
The Crescent Hotel is also located just above the Eureka Springs Bark Park. Guests can access the Crescent Trail across from the hotel front entrance and walk down (2/10 of a mile) to Harmon Park’s Bark Park.
1st Party Data for the Crescent Hotel
The Crescent Hotel collects First-Party Data through the guest registration process and its various online contact forms. By providing this information you agree to share data and receive correspondence and marketing information from the hotel and its marketing partners.
- Email newsletters This site offers newsletter or email subscription services
- Site preferences cookies In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
- Third-Party Cookies This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web.
HOTEL GUEST AND VISITOR FIREARMS POLICY
The Crescent Hotel & Spa recognizes that hotel guests and visitors may legally possess firearms.
This policy is intended to create a safe environment for all who visit The Crescent Hotel & Spa in Eureka Springs, AR by providing appropriate guidance over the custody of firearms on the premises and grounds. Please keep in mind that the safety and security of our hotel guests and patrons is of utmost importance.
The Crescent Hotel & Spa prohibits firearms on hotel property. The Crescent Hotel & Spa prohibits persons from carrying or otherwise possessing a firearm on hotel property, including carrying firearms in an open or concealed manner. This policy applies to all firearms, regardless of whether the firearm is a handgun or a long-barreled gun.
The Crescent Hotel & Spa reserves the right to request guests and visitors who fail to abide by this policy to leave the hotel premises. Failure to leave at the request of the Hotel may result in the Eureka Springs Police Department being contacted and may subject you to further legal action for failure to abide by this policy, including trespass.
This policy does not apply to law enforcement officers.
Crescent Hotel & Spa
75 Prospect Avenue
Eureka Springs, AR 72632