Guest Room Policies
Policy of Guest Courtesy
The 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa has a limit of Two to Three occupants in any Premium guest room at any point and FOUR occupants in Parlor Suites and Penthouses.
The policy further states that accepted guest courtesy provides that no guests will be allowed to loiter in the hallways and that guest room doors will remain closed. Noise deemed excessive by the hotel after 10:00 PM will provide reason enough for a request to tone volume to a lower point.
Two such requests may result in eviction from the premises with no refund of charges.
Reservation Policy, Terms and More Information
- Rates do not include 14.375% (bed, city, county & state taxes) & 3% (voluntary service charge)
- Rates are based double occupancy. Extra person charges may apply
- A daily resort pass fee of $11.00 (plus applicable taxes) will be added to your rooom account and includes the following services: Daily activity/program, Free parking downtown (excludes Saturday), High Speed Wireless Internet, Free local and credit card calls, Downtown Shuttle, Daily E-Newspaper, Daily Resort Programming (yoga stretch, pool parties, afternoon social, wine/beer tasting and more!)
- Reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance
- The 3% voluntary service charge will apply to all guest room sales and is shared wholly with traditionally non-tipped employees
- Check in time is 3:00 p.m and check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Cancellation policy is 24 hours prior to arrival without any cost
- Should one cancel within 24 hours they may be subject to one nights room and tax
- Pets allowed at a fee of $25 per night/per pet
- The Crescent Hotel is Non-Smoking
- The Cottages at Crescent Park are Smoke and Pet Free
- Bed and Breakfast Rate includes breakfast for up to two guests
New Moon Spa & Crystal Dining Room
We STRONGLY encourage you to make reservations in advance for Spa appointments and evening dinner.
New Moon Spa & Salon: 479-253-2879
Crystal Dining Room: 877-342-9766
Crescent Hotel Ghost Tours
Ghost Tours have a limited occupancy per tour and regularly sell out. We strongly recommend advance purchase on www.reserveeureka.com
We are a Pet Friendly Hotel
Formally home to Morris the cat (over 20 years), guests of the Crescent Hotel now the enjoy the frolicking fun of Casper and Jasper.
The cats are happy to welcome all trained and well behaved four legged friends (dogs and cats unless otherwise approved). Pet Fee is $25 per night / per pet.
The Crescent Hotel is also located just above the the Eureka Springs BARK PARK. Guests can access the Crescent Trail across from the hotel front entrance and walk down (2/10 of a mile) to Harmon Park's Bark Park.