1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa & 1905 Basin Park Hotel
Event/Catering Protocols for Guests & Staff
- Face coverings are required to be worn for all persons present, except for children under 10 years of age, who are exempt. Masks are to be worn anytime the guest is up and moving about in the room. When seated at their designated table, they can remove their mask to eat and drink.
- Temperature checks will be given prior to guest entry into the venue. Any guest with a temperature over 100.4 will not be allowed to enter.
- The musicians/performers must be separated from the audience by at least 12 feet.
- Lines or cues for entrance, exit, purchases, or other reasons must be marked or monitored for maintaining a distance of 6 feet between people.
- Seating must be arranged to maintain a 6-foot distance between members of the audience/10 feet between tables.
- Events will be limited to 50 people. A venue may increase the number of attendees at an event if the set-up of the venue can support all other social spacing guidelines. Approval by hotel sales manager must be obtained in advance. A copy of diagram must accompany these guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer stations must be available at all entrances and exits.
- Refreshments may be served. However, self-service operations, including, but not limited to, salad bars, buffets, and condiment bars shall not be allowed.
- The facility, including seating, shall be cleaned and disinfected before and after each use.
- Frequently touched surfaces shall be cleaned periodically during the course of the event.