The Crystal Dining Room will be serving a special 3-course meal for Mother’s Day, May 9th, from 12:30 pm to 4 pm.
1st Course ~ Choice of salad
- House Salad- Field Greens, tomato halves, carrot curls, shaved onions, feta with champagne vinaigrette
- Caesar Salad – Romaine, shredded parmesan, croutons tossed in creamy Caesar dressing
2nd Course ~ Choice of Entree
- Prime Rib ~ 10-ounce slice of oven roasted Prime Rib with Gouda Mashed Potatoes and Fresh Green Beans
- Poached Scottish Salmon ~ 8 ounce Wild Caught Salmon with Parmesan Risotto & Normandy Vegetables
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin ~ with Granny Smith Apple Chutney, Scallop Potatoes and Fresh Green Beans
- Baked Vegetarian Acorn Squash ~ with Roasted Carrots & Granny Smith Apples. Served with Wild Rice Pila
3rd Course ~ Dessert
- Assorted Pies on Display
- Vanilla Strawberry Cake
- Bread Pudding with Berries and White Chocolate
Adults are $27.95, half plates for children 12 and under are $13.95. A full bar, seasonal drink specials, and champagne will be sold separately. Reservations can be made by calling 479-253-9766.
Entertainment by John the Piano Man Rioni will be provided.