School is OUT! It’s Time for Family FUN in Eureka Springs!
Eureka Springs offers many FUN Things to Do that are Affordable and ALL ages can enjoy. Now that school is out take the kids to a place where they can EXPLORE and have FUN without all the crowds.
1. Intrigue Theater-While in Eureka Springs Travel back to the Victorian age, and experience an evening of Mystery & Intrigue performed by an Illusionist & a Medium. Shows are every Thursday, Friday & Saturday at 8pm. Call the box office at 479-244-7028 or go online to purchase your tickets: www.intriguetheater.com
2. Hellraisers, Hoodlums and Heated History Tour- Learn about the “Stars” of our town over time, share the strange happenings, and clue you into the legends that we live with. Fun for the whole family, we share the towns heated founding, the Ripley’s Believe it or Not stories, and explore the downtown exposing the delights and dastardly deeds. Tours EVERYDAY at 10am. $12 Adults, Children FREE with Paid Adult. Purchase tickets online at: www.reserveeureka.com
3. Midnight Theatre-In the Morgue of the Mastermind: Norman Baker Speaks. Norman Baker…genius or charlatan? the man who turned a resort hotel into a cancer curing hospital with more coffins than cures. Award- winning actor Keith Scales brings Baker back to life…telling Baker’s story…from Baker’s perspective. $19.50 per person on Friday & Saturday nights at 11pm. Then starting June 16th the show will be moved to 7pm on Sunday & Monday’s. Purchase tickets online at: www.reserveeureka.com
4. Crescent Ghost Tours-The haunted hotel where some guests checked out…but never left. Hear of legendary haunts and ongoing investigations being conducted by our trained staff. The Lady In The Garden, Cancer Hospital Nurses, Michael, Theodora, are a few of the legends to whet your appetite of the “guests” that reside at The Crescent. Tours are NIGHTLY starting at 8pm, $19.50 per person. Purchase your tickets online at www.reserveeureka.com
5. Downtown -N- Underground Tour- The Behind the Scenes walking adventure offers visitors a unique 75 minute opportunity to enjoy stories of Eureka Springs’ Wild West Period, its renewal as an artist community and to explore the mysteries of a underground city. Explore the Downtown in Eureka Springs in a new and exciting way. Tours are EVERYDAY at 4pm. $12 per adult, children are FREE with paid adult. Purchase tickets online at www.reserveeureka.com
6. Eureka Ghost Tours- Tales and legends of downtown Eureka Springs, the Basin Park Hotel and the residents who never left! As you await your own paranormal experience, you might hear stories of the ballroom dancers from some long-ago Barefoot Ball…or the pretty young girl in a long white dress who still waits for her groom and many other stories that have occurred at the historic 1905 Basin Park Hotel. Tours are NIGHTLY at 8pm. Purchase your tickets online at www.reserveeureka.com