Please note, this is past information and no longer in effect
Effective June 1:
The Basin Park and Crescent Hotels strongly encourage visitors and team members to maintain an aggressive approach to prevention of the spread of Coronavirus through the continued practice of social spacing and usage of masks.
With that said, active cases (1) within the county as well as revised ADH guidance have been reviewed and policies within the hotels are hereby modified:
- Mask wearing mandates are hereby changed from mandatory to voluntary
- Tram Tours will be allowed inside the Crescent Hotel Monday – Friday
- Occupancy of all restaurant and banquet spaces will return to 100%
- Buffets may return, however they must be fully under sneeze guard and require a staff member to attend the dispensing of food
- Sneeze guard screens will continue at the front desk
- Restrictions on weddings, ghost tours or spa outlets are hereby lifted
- Restriction on the hotel shuttle are lifted
- Covid Signage and Specialized Sanitation Stations may be removed
Individuals and team members who have not been vaccinated continue to be encouraged to wear a mask and maintain social spacing.
With personal choice comes personal responsibility.